Text Source: Friedrich A. Krummacher's Zionsharfe, 1827 Composer: Rodney Stoller, 2000 (1953-)
1. It is here, the precious moment Which unites our hearts in prayer, When the people of God’s cov’nant ’Round the throne of grace appear. Hear, O Lord, our humble prayer, Unto us Thy blessings share!
2. Tho’ we are but feeble children, Courage we through grace receive Thou didst liberate the sinners, All who in Thy blood believe. All who humbly seek Thy face There will find abundant grace.
3. Not alone for self we’re pleading As we bow before Thy throne; While for all we’re interceding, Thy redeeming grace make known! Many, Lord, Thou art aware, Languish yet in Satan’s snare.
4. “Great,” Thou saidst it, “is the harvest!” Lord, more reapers then arouse! Gather what the foe has scattered, Lord, again into Thy house! O, may soon this earth so wide Be a temple of Thy light!
5. Lord, Thy kingdom’s humble servants With new grace and zeal endue! Wake the lifeless; make them fervent; Consecrate Thy house anew! Gather, Shepherd, true and great, Far and near all who have strayed.
Special thanks to the Apostolic Christians who diligently labored to keep their rich musical heritage alive when most other denominations forsook it in the challenging battle of changing cultures. Thanks be to those souls who labored to write and compose this treasure of praise, many now only known to GOD!